22h10 EST - Monitoring have been re-enabled on the auto DJ.
22h00 EST - The issue has been resolved. It was a router issue at our provider that was affecting the traffic on certain IP range and the IP of our master server was affected.
19h00 EST - This issue is causing a lot of false down notification from our monitoring system. We have disabled the monitoring for now.
17h30 EST - We are still investigating this issue.
16h30 EST - There is some intermittent issue with the CDN. While the end point is working for most radio, the master fails to answer to some request.
06h45 EST - Server is back online. There was a miss configured service on the server which caused a kernel panic. The server was rebooted and is now back online. We will investigate further.
06h30 EST - A server in Salt Lake City is currently down, investigating.
- Radio hosting has now been integrated directly with the auto DJ. So a separate radio hosting is no longer needed with the auto DJ. (Standard radio hosting is still available). - New CDN radio hosting available with the auto DJ. Here the main features: 1. It supports an unlimited amount of listeners and unlimited bandwidth, no need to worry about the number of slots anymore. 2. It supports 2 streams (one high quality up to 320kbps and one low bandwidth up to 64kbps). 3. The CDN provides 3 locations worldwide at this time (more to come). Your listeners will automatically connect to the server closest to them. The Auto DJ itself can be deployed in 2 locations, you should choose the closest location to your studio (where you are doing Live show from). 4. The CDN provides native support on port 80 and https stream.
You can order this feature by going into Create > Auto DJ. It's available at $39/month including 10gb disk space and the CDN radio hosting.
- Fixed charset with the new radio CDN to support accents.
- New scheduled show now default to 1-hour duration and start/end time now increment by 5 minutes.
- A show can no longer overlap another show in the schedule. - Fixed a bug where the delete button was not showing after a show have been canceled. - Fixed the kick source for the Input. - Fixed various crossfade between different source. - Changed the way the radio monitoring process is running to increase reliability. - Various bug fix.
5h43 EST Feb 8 - Console and Player is currently unavailable. Will update with more information.
5h48 EST Feb 8 - Everything is back online.
- Added support to the web player for the older version of Icecast. Album and title info should now update correctly. - Added short notification when a track is added to a playlist. - Added crossfade when Input (Live show) connect. - Input now support SHOUTcast v1 encoder format and Icecast to make it compatible with all encoder.
- Crossfade was not working as specified in Auto DJ settings.
- At the end of a scheduled show, there is no transition. It should be fixed in the next release.
To get all the fix in your auto DJ, go to Settings and click on "Save and Restart".